Request for Qualifications
General Contractor/Construction Manager Services forAlternative Project DeliveryFor the Renovation and Construction of Russell Elementary School
The voters of Missoula County, Montana approved funding for the design, construction and renovation at Russell Elementary School. The Board of Trustees of Missoula County Public Schools (the "District") requires the services of a competent General Contractor/Construction manager(s) (GC/CM), normally engaged in the profession and duly registered as a Construction Contractor in the State of Montana, to provide GC/CM services as an alternative delivery process, specifically for the following project:
Renovation and new construction of the Russell Elementary, located at 3216 South Russell Street, Missoula, MT.It is the District’s desire to engage a qualified GC/CM to work with the District and the selected architectural firm for the performance of this project. The architectural firm of CTA Architects has been hired by the District to perform comprehensive design services. The District has prepared a preliminary programming study, posted at www.mcpsmt.org.Time is of the essence. Construction will need to commence the summer of 2017 and the school will be ready to occupy by July 2018.Submittals:
Eight (8) hard copies and one (1) USB Flash Drive of the response to this RFQ must be received no later than April 3, 2017, 4:00 p.m., at:
Missoula County Public Schools Business BuildingAttn: Mr. Burley McWilliams915 South Avenue WestMissoula, MT 59801Late submittals will not be accepted.All questions and contacts regarding this RFQ must be submitted in writing (email or facsimile is acceptable) to:
Mr. Burley McWilliamsMissoula County Public Schools915 South Avenue WestMissoula, MT 59801Fax: (406)549-0449Email: email@example.com
- Request for Qualifications: General Contractor/Construction Manager Services pdf
- MCA Requirements/Determination
Statement of Qualification must:
1. Follow the format outlined in the Selection Procedure.
2. Be signed by an officer or principal of your firm.
3. Be contained in a document not to exceed a total of 25 pages single side, 8-1/2 x 11 inches pages, and consecutively numbered. This page limit is inclusive of all information, pictures, charts, graphs, tables, and text the proposer deems appropriate to be part of the review of the firm's qualifications. Unique sections shall be tabbed. A transmittal letter and front and back cover pages are exempted from the page limit. Page size is limited to printing is acceptable) including whatever pictures, charts, graphs, tables, and text to the firm deems appropriate to be part of the review of the firm’s qualifications. A separate transmittal letter, cover page, cover sheets, sample schedules, and dividers are exempted from the page limit. The page size is limited to 8-1/2 x 11 inches, with basic text of all information reasonably legible.