What: Join your C.S. Porter staff and families for our monthly Porter Parent Council meetingWhen: The 2nd Wednesday of each monthTime: 6-7pmWhere: Join Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71948107652?pwd=VUNBb09PM1g3YkJlU0N0aStja2NCQT09Meeting ID: 719 4810 7652Passcode: DG6sND
Daily Student Expectations
Regardless of whether a student is on an in-person or a remote day, all students should be doing the following at home daily:
- 20-30+ minutes of reading per day (Let a teacher know if you need to go to the library to check out a book!)
- 30 minutes of Mathia online (Please contact the school if you are in need of a device)
- Porter Pride Opportunites- Extra academic activities and clubs offered to students
- After School academic support for students missing work
- If your student has missing work or grades that need improvement and you would like your child to stay from 1:30-3:00pm on Wednesday (for A-K students) and Friday (for L-Z students) to get caught up, please email their teacher and let them know. Teachers will reply to confirm their spot. We have 50 available slots for each session. Students will need to be picked up or walk home at 3pm as no busing is available.
- Virtual Business Professionals of America Club Informational Flyer
- How to check your student's grades
- Flyers and forms for free after-school homework help opportunites!