Note: Reminders to submit new medication, asthma and allergy orders prior to the start of the new school year will not be sent this summer (2021).
The forms can be found on the MCPS website and returned to me anytime via email or fax, or delivered to the school in late August. I hope by eliminating the disruption of automated messaging you can enjoy the summer a little bit more. ~Nurse Lisa
Paxson Health OfficeContact information:
CLICK HERE for information on COVID-19 and Missoula County Public Schools.
- Office Telephone: (406) 728-2400 ext. 1078
- Cell phone: (406) 239-9065
- Office Fax: (406) 329-5978
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please call or email Lisa Flanagan, RN case manager for Paxson, if you have specific health questions pertaining to your student at 406-239-9065 or email@example.com.
Visit the District Health Services Link for information regarding health services at school, including:
- Air Quality Protocol
- Concussion Information
- Flu Information
- General Health Information
- Head Lice Information
- Life-Threatening Allergies
- Medication Protocols
- Required Immunizations
- Health forms
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan and Permission Form
- Anaphylaxis Action Plan and Permission Form (ada)
- Asthma/Inhaler/Nebulizer Permission Form
- Asthma/Inhaler/Nebulizer Permission Form (ada)
- Immunizations - Conditional Attendance Form
- Immunizations - Exemption on Religious Grounds
- Immunizations - The History of Varicella
- Immunizations - Medical Exemption Form
- Over-the-Counter Medications Form (K-8)
- Over-the-Counter Medications Form (K-8) (ada)
- Over-the-Counter Medications Form (9-12)
- Over-the-Counter Medications Form (9-12) (ada)
- Prescriptions Medication Permission Form (K-12)
And so much more!