School Supply Lists By Grade
Kindergarten Supply List
Please label items with your child's name and be sure your child has appropriate shoes for running and playing safely.
- Scissors with a metal blade. Fiskars are best.
- 3 boxes of CRAYOLA crayons. No Jumbo!
- 3-5 black EXPO dry erase marker (fine tip)
- Regular size Backpack (no wheels)
- A box of Ziplock bags - (girls bring quart size and boys bring sandwich size)
- 2 or more boxes of Kleenex - these are put into our class supply.
- 3 or more glue sticks
- 2 bottles Elmer's School Glue.
- 2 spiral notebooks
- 1 pack CRAYOLA colored pencils
- 1 pack CRAYOLA markers
- Plastic pencil box
- Water bottle
1st Grade Supply List:
Please label folder, pencil box, sharpener, and backpack! A note will be sent home if supplies need to be replenished.
- 10 glue sticks
- 1 set of #2 pencils
- 1 small pencil sharpener
- 1 box markers
- 1 box crayons
- 1 set of colored pencils
- 1 pair of small scissors
- 1 pencil box
- 1 box kleenex
- 1 two-pocket folder
- 1 backpack
- A box of Ziplock bags - (girls bring sandwich size and boys bring gallon size)
- Please be sure your student has appropriate shoes for PE days and playing safely.
2nd Grade Supply List
- Glue sticks
- Pencils (no mechanical pencils please) (Please send replacements in January)
- Colored Pencils
- Two 2- Pocket Folders
- Water Bottle
- Pencil Box
- Pencil Sharpener(optional)
- Please be sure your child has appropriate shoes for running and playing safely.
- 1 pair of headphones or earbuds
Please note: Second graders do not need large notebooks or Trapper Keepers, as there is no room for these in their desks.
3rd Grade Supply List
- 2 packages of #2 pencils sharpened
- 2 pink erasers
- 1 pencil pouch or box
- 2 highlighters (any color)
- 4 wide-ruled composition notebooks
- 2 folders with pockets
- 1 set of crayons or sharpened colored pencils (your choice)
- 1 set of markers
- 1 pair of scissors
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 bottle of liquid glue
- 1 twelve inch ruler (inches and centimeters)
- 1 whiteboard eraser (an old, clean sock works)
- 1 pair of headphones or earbuds
- 1 box of Ziploc bags (boys - sandwich size, girls - gallon size)
- 1 backpack
- 1 pair of gym shoes for P.E. days (can be left at school)
- 1 water bottle
Please label all supplies with your student's name. Sharpening pencils and colored pencils, as well as taking supplies out of packaging, are appreciated time savers. Please stick as closely to the list as possible.
4th Grade Supply List
- 1- spiral notebook (wide rule)
- 1- 2 subject spiral notebook
- 3 folders with bottom pockets
- 1 prong folder with bottom pockets
- 8 dry erase markers (thin ones best)
- 9x11 EXPO two-sided dry erase board (lined on one side) - We have a limited amount to loan out if you can’t get one.
- Eraser for dry erase board (old sock OK)
- Colored pencils (very helpful to have these sharpened in advance)
- Colored markers (8 pack only please)
- #2 pencils ~ will need to be replenished often (mechanical pencils OK in addition to regular pencils)
- Scissors (mid-size)
- 1 yellow highlighter
- One pencil pouch or box (that can hold all your school supplies)
- Gym shoes for PE days (can be left at school)
- 1 box of tissues OR 1 box of ziplock bags for the classroom
- Headphones or Ear buds
Please don’t bring any additional supplies (like staplers and rulers). We don’t have room in our desks and we’ll send them back home.
5th Grade Supply List
- Pencils: A box of newly sharpened #2 wood pencils with erasers - You will need to replenish your pencils frequently.
- Pens: Three red pens for correcting.
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils. (Your choice)
- One good book to read: Please bring a book to class that you find interesting and that is grade-appropriate.
- Five Marble Composition Books: One will be for Math, one for Science, one for Social Studies, one for Project Lead the Way, and the other will be split between Reading/Language Arts.
- One glue stick.
- One ruler
- One pencil case: Please no hard boxes! SOFT vinyl or fabric zippered pencil cases work best.
- One pair of scissors.
- One book bag/backpack.
- Earbuds (small enought to fit in a small Ziploc.
- Two-Pocket Folders: One of our primary goals this year is to work on individual organization skills! You will need one folder for each of the following subjects. Each folder should be a different color.
- One Blue Pocket Folder- Math
- One Red Pocket Folder- ELA
- One Green Pocket Folder- Science
- One Yellow Pocket Folder- Social Studies
- One Purple Pocket Folder- PLTW
Thai Williams’ K-2 Extended Resource Class Supply List
- liquid school glue
- 6 glue sticks
- Ziploc bags (quart or gallon)
- 1-inch binder
- dry erase markers