Amy Robinson 3rd Grade
Hello! My name is Amy Robinson. I teach third grade at Lowell School. You can reach me at 406-728-2400 ext. 4420 or firstname.lastname@example.orgTo access our digital learning platform: Google Classroom Sign inThe Trimester Three Learning Intentions & Success Criteria can be accessed here: Learning Intentions and Success Criteria5/27 Class Announcements:
This is my last website update for the year. I have enjoyed getting to know your children throughout this wacky year. I am so impressed by the growth these students have demonstrated. Thank you for sharing them with me.
8:15-8:45 Morning Routine
8:45-9:00 Morning Meeting
9:00-9:30 Whole Group Reading Lesson
9:30-9:45 Daily 5 Rotation
9:45-10:15 Writing Lesson
10:15-10:30 Daily 5 Rotation
11:15-11:30 Daily 5 Rotation
11:30-12:30 Math Block
1:00-1:35 Math Rotations
2:05-2:10 Pack Up and DismissalSpecials Schedule:
- We have music until the end of the year.
- 5/28 & 5/31: No School
- 6/7: Field Day
- 6/9: Last Day of School
Learning Intentions and Success Criteria for May:
- Our learning intention is I will determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
- Our success criteria is I can make predictions about a text. I can clarify the information in a text. I can ask and answer questions about a text. I can summarize a text.
- Our learning intention is I will write a narrative to develop real or imagined experiences or events using effective technique, descriptive details, and clear event sequences.
- Our success criteria is I can set personal writing goals. I can describe a personal narrative. I can develop story ideas for my personal narrative. I can narrow my story idea down to a moment. I can write a lead that hooks the reader. I can use dialoge in my writing. I can make my words more interesting. I can use my senses to show readers rather than telling them. I can use transition words and phrases in my writing. I can organize my thoughts into paragraphs. I can write a strong closing in my narrative. I can edit my writing to make it look better. I can share my narrative with the class.
- Our learning intention is I will develop understanding of shapes
- Our success criteria is I can understand categories of shapes, area and perimeter, and partitioning shapes into parts with equal areas.