Amy Robinson 3rd Grade
Hello! My name is Amy Robinson. I teach third grade at Lowell School. You can reach me at 406-728-2400 ext. 4420 or at email@example.com.Upcoming Events
- The homework assignment will be going home tomorrow. I will include an information sheet with the instructions.
- Family Engagement Night: 1/30
- No School-PIR Day: 2/10
Specials Schedule: 1/27-1/31
- Monday & Thursday--Music
- Tuesday & Friday--PE
- If you have not done so already, please turn in swimming permission slips ASAP.
- I could use a teacher helper to do English Language Arts flashcards in the morning with some of the third graders. If this is something you're interested in doing, please email me.
What We Learned this Week
- We have been identifying how ideas are organized in an informational text and explaining how the main idea is supported by key details.
- We worked on conveying ideas and information in an informational/explanatory text.
- We explained how division is the inverse operation of multiplication.
- We continued to learn about the Salish.
What We Will Learn Next Week
- We will determin the central message of a text.
- We will write an informational/explanatory text.
- We will begin fractions.
- We will continue to learn about the Salish.
- Nightly reading of at least 30 minutes
- Practice multiplication math facts, working on 5s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 10s and 9s.
Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education.
- 8:25 Morning Routine/Writing
- 8:50 Whole Group Reading
- 9:50 Recess
- 10:05-11:15 Whole Group Reading Continued
- 11:15 Specials
- 11:45 Recess/Lunch
- 12:30-1:00 WIN time
- 1:00-2:00 Math
- 2:00-2:15 Science/Social Studies/early dismissal Thurs.
- 2:15-2:30 Recess
- 2:30-2:45 Science/Social Studies Continued
- 2:45-3:00 Clean up
- 3:00 Dismissal