Welcome to Mrs. Line's KindergartenNow, get reading to your kids.
Why You Should Read To Your Child
- Why Can't I Skip My 20 Minute Readig Tonight?
- If your child reads 20 minutes per day they will read 1,800,000 words a year
- if your child reads for 5 minutes per day they will read 282,000 words a year
- If your child reads 1 minute per day they will read 8,000 words words a year
- By the end of 6th grade the first student will have read the equivalent of 60 whole school days. Which student would you expect to have a better vocabulary. Which student would you expect to be more successful?