PACE (Practice, Activity Choice, Enrichment)
PACE occurs the last 30 minutes ofeach school day and has two purposes:
1. Support students academically—immediately
2. Motivate students to do their best—consistently
• Support Students academically – as soon as they need it.
• Provide specific and timely support within the school day.
• Provide opportunity for students to redo work, make up work, and receivetutoring and intervention before instruction moves on to other topics.
• Support provided by subject area teachers.
• Motivate Students to do their best - consistently
• Motivate students by offering immediate and developmentally relevantRewards
• Rewards include fun, attractive activities that allow opportunities tointeract with peers –i.e., basketball, study hall, walking.• Include opportunities to select artistic or intellectually engagingactivities – i.e., chess, math counts, research, enrichment units, and quiettime.Visit the PACE Calendar page for details of Monthly Activities.