Senior Photo Requirements
- School appropriate attire
- Use props within reason
- Vertically-aligned photo (or will be cropped to fit)
- Headshots preferred
- One senior per photo
- At least 4x6 if a hard copy
- At least 300dpi and in .jpg/.jpeg form if sent via email
- Photos are due OCTOBER 31st and no later!
- Senior quotes will no longer be published in the yearbook.
Naming: students may use a preferred name; must contact yearbook staff if different than their legal name and conversation with parent/guardian may ensue
Send photos via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a hard copy photo bring it to the front office "attention Yearbook Adviser."
The Yearbook staff has the right to refuse any photo that we deem inappropriate.
Senior parents - support your senior with a forever message through Senior Ads in the yearbook. Choose from a variety of layouts and be sure to include photos and a message to your graduate.Fill out the senior ad order form and email to email@example.com or drop by Hellgate, attention Yearbook or Ms. Clark.