6th Grade Anderson/Keffeler
Any assignments that are not completed in class become homework, which is due the following day.
Any additional homework assignments/projects are due on the day indicated by the teacher.
Students can turn in missing assignments for full credit until the end of official grading periods including midterms.
PLEASE REFER TO STUDENT AGENDA, Q STUDENT PORTAL, AND TEACHER WEBSITES FOR ASSIGNMENT INFORMATION.
If the student has any missing assignments at the end of each Wednesday, he or she will go to academic recovery/study hall during Kudos Club on Thursday.
Students will receive responsibility marks weekly in their agendas for late assignments.
Students will have 2 days for every day of an excused absence to make up assignments.
- Follow classroom and school guidelines for positive behavior:
BE RESPONSIBLE, BE RESPECTFUL, BE SAFE, AND KIND!
- Come to class prepared with materials and assignments.
- Hand in completed assignments on time.
- Follow given rubrics for projects.
- Participate and cooperate.
- HAVE FUN!