The 2022-2023 Season Will Begin on 9/6
2021-22 SEASON INFORMATION
- Season - 9/6-10/15
- Signup Date - 8/31
- 1st Day of Practice - 9/6
- Mon-Wed 2:45 – 4:30 p.m. & Thur 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Game Schedule
- Each student-athlete will be placed on a team. There are two teams: CSP Blue and CSP Gold.
2022 Soccer InformationSoccer is open to all 6th, 7th, and 8th-grade boys and girls with a no-cut policy. Team t-shirts are provided.Students must have a current Athletic Agreement and Medical Waiver on file before they can participate in practices. Forms are available outside the front office.A $25 student participation fee must be paid before the student may participate in games. Fees may be turned in to the office; please make checks payable to CS Porter Middle School.
- The first week of the season is practice (see schedule below).
- 6th, 7th, and 8th grade combined program: Mon-Wed 2:45 – 4:30 p.m. & Thur 2:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- During the first week, the coaches will work with students on drills, skill ability, and techniques to develop equal-ability teams.
- Games begin in the 2nd week and the schedule will be available during the 2nd week of practice.
- Athletes must wear shin guards and it is recommended to wear cleats (but not required).
- Athletes will be bused to games after school, with games beginning at approximately 4:15 p.m. and 5:15 p.m.
- Athletes need to be picked up directly following the game as they will not be bused back to school.
- The Athletic Waiver, Participation Fee, and Concussion Form must be turned into the office by the FIRST DAY of practice.
If you have questions regarding participation, fees, waivers, schedule, etc. please contact Kammy Meyers at 406-728-2400 Extension 4601 or firstname.lastname@example.org