Amy Robinson 3rd Grade
Hello! My name is Amy Robinson. I teach third grade at Lowell School. You can reach me at 406-728-2400 ext. 4420 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.Upcoming Events
- The author Ethan Long will be visiting Lowell on 10/11
- PTA meeting: 10/16
- No School--MEA--10/16 and 10/17
- Family Engagement Night--10/24
- Halloween Costume Celebration--10/31--see details below
Specials Schedule: 10/14-10/16
- If you did not return the order form for pictures, but would still like to order, please visit inter-state.com/order and use code: 40114TB
- This year for Halloween, students are invited to bring their costumes to change into for a sneak peak costume celebration in their classrooms. Please do not send any treats, save those for the evening with your family. School Adopted Costume guidelines: no weapons, blood, masks, make-up, or accessories. Please make sure costumes are age appropriate and cover all body parts. If you have any questions or would like your child exempt from this activity, please do not hesitate to contact me.
What We Learned this Week
- We are continuing to work on describing characters in a story and explaining how their actions contribute to the sequence of events. We are also learning how to make a good hook to start a story and a strong conclusion.
- The third graders are becoming fluent in 2s, 5s, 10s. They are learning the 9s multiples.
What We Will Learn Next Week
- We will work on writing a narrative piece.
- We are getting stronger with our 9s.
- Nightly reading of at least 15 minutes
- Practice multiplication math facts, working on 5s, 2s, 10s and 9s.
Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles
Be the type of person you want to meet.
- 8:25 Morning Routine/Writing
- 8:50 Whole Group Reading
- 9:50 Recess
- 10:05-11:15 Whole Group Reading Continued
- 11:15 Specials
- 11:45 Recess/Lunch
- 12:30-1:00 WIN time
- 1:00-2:00 Math
- 2:00-2:15 Science/Social Studies/early dismissal Thurs.
- 2:15-2:30 Recess
- 2:30-2:45 Science/Social Studies Continued
- 2:45-3:00 Clean up
- 3:00 Dismissal