Out-of-District Tuition Information
Students who live outside of the MCPS elementary or secondary boundaries must pay out-of-district tuition fees to attend an MCPS school.
2018-2019 School Year Tuition
Steps to enroll out-of-district students:
- Full Day Kindergarten - Grade 8: $1,114.60
- Grades 9-12: $1,427.20
- Parents must contact the MCPS school directly to determine if space is available for the student in a specific grade.
- If space is available, parents must complete and sign a tuition payment agreement and student attendance agreement prior to completing the enrollment paperwork with the MCPS school. (Agreements are available in the District's Business Building, 915 South Ave. West, Missoula.)
- Upon completion of the tuition payment agreement and the student attendance agreement, parents may complete the standard enrollment paperwork with the MCPS school to complete the student(s)' enrollment.
- K-8 Tuition Payment Agreement
- High School Tuition Agreement
- Credit Card Authorization
- Student Attendance Agreement
- Moving Into District Reporting Form
No school-sponsored transportation is available to students that live outside of district boundaries; parents and/or students are responsible for providing their own transportation to and from school.A student who lives outside of the District's boundaries and who has been suspended or expelled from another school district is not allowed to enroll in an MCPS school while still under the suspension or expulsion.Questions?
K-8 Enrollment QuestionsSam Cole(406)728-2400, ext. 30279-12 Enrollment QuestionsLisa Coon(406)728-2400, ext. 3025