Out-of-District Tuition Information
Students who live outside of the MCPS elementary or secondary boundaries must pay out-of-district tuition fees to attend an MCPS school.
2018-2019 School Year Tuition
Steps to enroll out-of-district students:
- Full Day Kindergarten - Grade 8: $1,124.80
- Grades 9-12: $1,440.20
- Contact the MCPS school directly to determine if space is available for the student in a specific grade. A list of MCPS schools can be found here. (Tracy add link, please.)
- If space is available, complete and sign the appropriate tuition agreement prior to completing enrollment paperwork with the school. (See the “Forms” section below.)
- Turn in the completed tuition agreement to Sam Cole (K-8) or Lisa Coon (9-12) in the MCPS Business Building located at 915 South Ave W.
- Once the agreement is deemed complete, the Business Building will immediately notify the applicable school that the tuition agreement is complete.
- The parent or guardian can now work with the school to complete enrollment paperwork for final consideration.
- K-8 Tuition Payment Agreement
- High School Tuition Agreement
- Credit Card Authorization
- Student Attendance Agreement
- Moving Into District Reporting Form
No school-sponsored transportation is available to students that live outside of district boundaries; parents and/or students are responsible for providing their own transportation to and from school.A student who lives outside of the District's boundaries and who has been suspended or expelled from another school district is not allowed to enroll in an MCPS school while still under the suspension or expulsion.Questions?
K-8 Enrollment QuestionsSam Cole(406)728-2400, ext. 30279-12 Enrollment QuestionsLisa Coon(406)728-2400, ext. 3025