Handy links to know...
- Running Club Volunteer Sign Ups
- Paxson Garden Committee Meeting Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82568442608
- School drop off and pick up procedures.
- Please remember that the street lanes adjacent to the school yard along Gerald and Hastings are drop off and pick up zones only, not parking. Follow the signs on the top of the fence: pull forward to the Go! Zone, adults stay in the car, students exit/enter the car curbside in the Go! Zone. The Go! Zones were created to increase street safety for all students. We appreciate your help in keeping the cars flowing through them. Please park along other streets if you would like to walk your student to the gate.
- Remind your student to stay in their line-up area and maintain social distance with masks on while waiting for the morning bell.
- Parents should not enter the school yard at drop off or pick up.
Teachers (requires 4-year college degree, does not need to be in education) $12.50/hourPara educators $12.50/hourCustodians $13.25/hourSecretaries $11.50/hourKitchen Helpers $10.50/hourNoon Duty Aides $10.00/hourNurses RN $24.00/hour and LPN $14.00 /hour
- Substitutes Needed: Apply online or visit our office at 909 South Avenue West. www.mcpsmt.org/employment