Top Ten Things About Me
10. I have been teaching for thirty-two years. I taught in Arizona for five years and in Missoula for twenty-seven years! I taught at Lewis and Clark before coming to Rattlesnake. I LOVE RATTLESNAKE!!
9. I live in the Rattlesnake neighborhood and love to garden, read, and pick huckleberries in the summertime. Oh, I love floating on the river on a HOT summer day as well.
8. I live with my husband, David and my daughter, Krista. She is sixteen years old and she will be a junior at Big Sky High School this fall.
7. I like to walk or ride my bike to school. In the winter, I sometimes ski to school!!
6. I grew up in Ohio and try to visit there every summer. Unfortunately, I didn't get to visit this summer.
5. I love to cook, especially in the summertime when I can cook with fresh fruits and vegetables.
4. I have a dog named Rosie and six chickens. We also have two cats and their names are Smokey and Forest. My daughter takes care of them and they are so cute.
3. I love to spend time in my garden in the summer. I grow vegetables and flowers. Sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers. Right now the grasshoppers are taking over my garden and eating all the leaves and flowers.
2. I love to read. I got to read many books this summer. One of my favorite books of all time is Wonder. It is such an interesting book and teaches so many good lessons.
AND the #1 thing you should know about me is............
1. I am really EXCITED to begin a new school year with a new group of students. It will be a different kind of school year but I believe it will be a great one. I cannot wait to meet everyone.
One of the first writing assignments we have is "Top Ten Things About Me". You will be telling us ten things you would like us to know about you. I hope you enjoyed learning about me.