Our Google Classroom
Hi all! Hope everyone is safe, happy, and healthy.
We’ve worked hard to get some introductory remote learning activities ready for you and your kiddos, and we thank you for patience with us as we figure it all out.
Here are a few instructions we hope you’ll find helpful as you prepare for our newest learning adventure.
1) You should now be able to access Paxson’s 2nd Grade Team Remote Learning Page on the Paxson website.
- Go to mcpsmt.org
- Click on “schools”
- Choose Paxson’s website
- Then click on the “Remote Learning” tab in the top right-hand corner of the Paxson website.
- Then click on “2nd grade” and explore our brand new work-in-progress 2nd grade remote learning activities for the upcoming week.
Here is a link to that page just in case:
2) We also have a Google Classroom. We’ve posted a couple of short messages, some photos, links and a little video. You can get to that page by clicking on either of our names at the top of Paxson’s 2nd Grade Remote Learning Resources page, but again, here’s the link just in case!
We sent home with your child on Thursday the 12th, a note with basic directions and information as to your child's login/password. Please look for this in your child's backpack.
Basic Steps are as follows:
1. Go to MCPS Website, choose Web Connect, then tab Students.
2. Use your child's log in and password (all student accounts include @student.mcps.mt.org)
3. Please email Sra. D or myself if you need this imformation
We will use our Google Classroom so please explore and have fun! We don’t want to overwhelm you with too much at once, so please stay tuned.
4. Above all else, we are here to support you during this time. Please reach out to either one or both of us with question/concerns/comments, and know that your kiddos’ happiness and well-being are the most important thing right now (and always!)
Sending love and good wishes to all of you and to your loved ones near and far,
Wendy aka Mrs. L xo