Out-of-District Tuition Information
Students who live outside of the MCPS elementary or secondary boundaries must pay out-of-district tuition fees to attend an MCPS school.
School Year Tuition
- Full Day Kindergarten - Grade 8: $1,242.17
- Grades 9-12: $1,576.57
Steps to enrolling out-of-district students:
- If space is available and the request has been approved, please contact Tiffany Brown email@example.com or call (406)728-2400, ext. 3027 to obtain paperwork to be completed.
- Turn in completed tuition paperwork in the MCPS Administration Building A located at 909 South Ave. West.
- Once the agreement is deemed complete, Tiffany will notify the applicable school that the tuition is complete.
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Information Update Form
- Moving into the District Form
- Student Attendance Agreement
- Tuition Rate FY 2022-23
- No school-sponsored transportation is available to students that live outside of district boundaries; parents and/or students are responsible for providing their own transportation to and from school.
- A student who lives outside of the District's boundaries and who has been suspended or expelled from another school district is not allowed to enroll in an MCPS school while still under suspension or expulsion.
- There are no financial grants available for tuition.
Tiffany Brown(406)728-2400, ext. 3027