Returning Applicant Instructions
Important Information to Get Started
- If applicable for the position, cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, 3 reference letters, license/certification(s), test scores, etc. must be saved to the computer you are working from or to a flash drive so the items may be uploaded to your application. Each job posting lists the required application documents for that position.
- You must have a category of documents (i.e. transcripts, reference letters, license, etc.) saved separately as you will upload them from your computer to your application separately.
- Chrome is the most compatible browser. Generally Mozilla, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. are not compatible for completing the online application.
Registering & Completing the Online Application
- Select the Log In As Returning Applicant option in the center toward the top of the page.
- Complete: First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, Email, and Validation Numbers
- Select the Create Account link.
- Select the Log In option or if you have forgotten your PIN, please select the Click Here For Your PIN Reminder option.
- The Applicant Profile will appear.
- To change information on your profile, select the Change option in the applicable section and select Continue at the bottom of the page to save and proceed. This will return you to the Applicant Profile.
- To add or update information on your application, select on the applicable area found in blue lettering under General Information located toward the top of the page and follow as necessary
- To apply for positions, scroll down the page, find the applicable position, and select the Apply option located on the right.
- Important instructions are provided and must be reviewed prior to proceeding.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the Next Section option to proceed.
- All the information provided previously will transfer. Complete any addition information as required. Select the Next Section option to proceed. Repeat with each section as applicable.
- Please pay close attention to areas requiring specific date and phone number formatting. Example: mm/dd/yyyy or 406-000-0000
- Some job postings require the upload of attachments - cover letter, resume, transcripts, reference letters, license, etc.
- Select the browse button to find the applicable document.
- Select the applicable document.
- If additional documents need to be uploaded in an applicable area, select the add another link and proceed following the same instructions outlined above.
- Once all sections of the application are complete, select review application.
- The initial instructions screen will appear. Scroll through the document to review all sections of the application and make changes as needed.
- FINAL STEP - select the Submit Application link for the application to be submitted and received.
- Once submitted, a confirmation email is sent to the email provided when registering.
For questions, please call the Human Resources Department, (406)728-2400, ext. 1035 or visit the office located in the Administration Building, 215 South 6th Street West, Missoula, MT.