New Applicant Instructions
Important Information to Get Started
- If applicable for the position, cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, 3 reference letters, license/certification(s), test scores, etc. must be saved to the computer you are working from or to a flash drive so the items may be uploaded to your application. Each job posting lists the required application documents for that position.
- You must have a category of documents (i.e. transcripts, reference letters, license, etc.) saved separately as you will upload them from your computer to your application separately.
- Chrome is the most compatible browser. Generally Mozilla, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, etc. are not compatible for completing the online application.
Registering & Completing the Online Application
- When in the online employee application select Create New Account in the center toward the top of the page.
- Complete: First Name, Last Name, Zip Code, Email, and Validation Numbers
- Select the Create Account link.
- A message will appear on your screen - A PIN is required to access your account in the future. Your PIN is xxx. Please note that new applicants will also receive a confirmation email.
- Select the Continue link.
- The Employee Opportunities page will then appear.
- Locate the job posting of the position to which you are applying.
- The column located to the left of the job posting will provide access to the job description.
- The column located to the right of the job posting the special requirements and notes for review for the job posting.
- Select the Apply button located at the bottom of the right column of the job posting.
- Important instructions are provided and must be reviewed prior to proceeding with the online application.
- Following the review of the instructions, scroll to the bottom of the page and select either the Next Section link to proceed or select Save For Later link to complete the application at a later time.
- If you chose to continue, please follow the instructions on each of the screens to complete the application.
- Please pay close attention to areas requiring specific date and phone number formatting. Example: mm/dd/yyyy or 406-000-0000
- Continue through the entire application, completing every section that is required. These sections are highlighted in the color red.
- Some positions require the upload of attachments - cover letter, resume, transcripts, reference letters, license, etc.
- Select the browse button to find the applicable document.
- Select the applicable document.
- If additional documents need to be uploaded in an applicable area, select the add another link and proceed following the same instructions outlined above.
- Once all sections of the application are complete, select review application.
- The initial instructions screen will appear. Scroll through the document to review all sections of the application and make changes as needed.
- FINAL STEP - select the Submit Application link for the application to be submitted and received.
- Once submitted, a confirmation email is sent to the email provided when registering.
For questions, please call the Human Resources Department, (406)728-2400, ext. 1035 or visit the office located in the Administration Building, 215 South 6th Street West, Missoula, MT.