Degrees and Certifications:
Social Studies- Guiding Questions, Big Ideas, and Learning Targets
Social Studies- Unit 1 Early Humans and the Rise of Civilization
Learning Goals/Big Idea Questions-
- How do social scientists interpret the past?
- What capabilities helped hominids survive?
- How did the development of agriculture change daily life in the Neolithic Age?
- How did geographic challenges lead to the rise of city-states in Mesopotamia?
- Why do historians classify ancient Sumer as a civilization?
- What were the most important achievements of the Mesopotamian empires?