Amy Robinson 3rd Grade
Hello! My name is Amy Robinson. I teach third grade at Lowell School. You can reach me at 406-728-2400 ext. 4420 or at email@example.com.Upcoming Events
- Beginning in November, we will have a weekly nutrition lesson from the Health Dept.
- The kids have earned a PJ day for Tuesday the 19th.
- NO SCHOOL: 11/15
- THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY BREAK: 11/27-11/29
Specials Schedule: 11/18-11/22
- M & Th--Music
- Tue & Fri--PE
- Thank you for a great two days of conferences. I am fortunate to have such a fabulous group of kids in my class.
What We Learned this Week
- We are continuing to work on informative writing and asking and answering questions to show understanding of a text.
- We are reviewing place value.
What We Will Learn Next Week
- We will continue to work on informative writing. The third graders are writing a magazine article based on a non-fiction topic they have researched.
- We are continuing to review place value, base 10 operations, and adding and subtracting within 1000.
- Nightly reading of at least 30 minutes
- Practice multiplication math facts, working on 5s, 2s, 3s, 4s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 10s and 9s.
All things are difficult before they are easy.
- 8:25 Morning Routine/WritingSave
- 8:50 Whole Group Reading
- 9:50 Recess
- 10:05-11:15 Whole Group Reading Continued
- 11:15 Specials
- 11:45 Recess/Lunch
- 12:30-1:00 WIN time
- 1:00-2:00 Math
- 2:00-2:15 Science/Social Studies/early dismissal Thurs.
- 2:15-2:30 Recess
- 2:30-2:45 Science/Social Studies Continued
- 2:45-3:00 Clean up
- 3:00 Dismissal