- Projected levy of $181,000 (one year only)
- Cost: $2.23 per year based on a $100,000 assessed property value
- Cost: $4.45 per year based on a $200,000 assessed property value
The Missoula County Elections office has determined that the May 6, 2014 election will be a mail ballot election. Ballots will be mailed on April 21. Ballots must be returned to the election officials by 8 p.m., Tuesday, May 6, to be counted in the election. Ballots can be returned or dropped off at the sites listed below:
- Missoula County Fairgrounds (enter from South Avenue and watch for signs)
- Missoula County Courthouse Annex (office located on second floor)
Ballots may be dropped off at the following locations only on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Lowell Elementary, 1200 Sherwood, Missoula, MT
- Paxson Elementary, 101 Evans, Missoula, MT
- Rattlesnake Elementary, 1220 Pineview Dr., Missoula, MT
To vote in the May 6 election, you will need to register by Monday, April 7, 2014. You can register to vote by visiting the Missoula County Elections Office, either online at www.co.missoula.mt.us/election/voterregistration.htm or at 200 West Broadway in Missoula.
Voter registration materials are available in a variety of formats on the website. You will need some form of identification to register to vote. The registration card also provides the option to register for the “permanent absentee” list, which means the ballot will be sent to you in the mail for each subsequent election or federal election (depending on your selection).